Where do u do ur online shopping? What do u buy where? For self? For family? For baby? Online shopping is such a big thing and often hear those around me buying lots online but I am lost and wonder how they find so much to buy...and if it's worth it

410 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mommy! It really depends on what you want to buy. For me, I mostly shop for cloth diapers and clothes for my kids online, since I hardly get to go to the mall. Since there is the danger of getting scammed, I mostly choose shops on Facebook with great reviews from fellow moms in my FB groups. With regards to whether online shopping is worth it, I would say that it's a big help for stay-at-home moms since you can easily buy what you want while looking after the kids at home. The downside to this is the constant risk of being scammed, so you need to do some research firsr before selecting a shop. Also, since you can buy almost anything online, you might be tempted to buy things you don't really need, just because there might be a sale and you don't want to miss out. I hope I was able to help. Happy online shopping!:)

Read more