Where do u do ur online shopping? What do u buy where? For self? For family? For baby? Online shopping is such a big thing and often hear those around me buying lots online but I am lost and wonder how they find so much to buy...and if it's worth it

410 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As a first time mom, I became aware of online shops when I joined groups of mom like Breastfeeding Pinays, Babywearing Philippines, Cloth Diaper Addicts PH and The Baby Depot Manila. And the first thing I bought thru online transaction are my baby's Cloth Diapers from Go Land. It was a smooth transaction, the items was delivered the day after the payment was made. After that, I became aware of how online shops run and how convinient it is for me, specially to those moms who doens't have time to go to the mall, you just have to know what you want to buy. Almost everything can be bought from online stores now, you just have to make sure that the seller is verified so you won't be scammed. One way to know is that their Mode of Payment should be thru Bank Accounts under their name. And their should be Purchased Order and ask the tracking number of your parcel. And if it is worth it? Definitely. Because most of the items online is much cheaper than those you see in the mall.

Read more