Where is a good place to try out baby carrier? Any mummies tried maternity exchange and baby slings & carriers? Which is better? tIA

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I recently went to mothercare the flagship store at habourfront! They have a range of carriers, ergobaby, tula, babybjorn etc and you can ask the staff to try out the carriers before u buy! Furthermore its not as crowded as at baby fairs and they having 20%discount now!

VIP Member

Hi... I suggest you visit babies or kid section in major departmental stores such as Taka, metro, tangs, Robinson and OG. They have a wide variety of baby carriers and slings. You can try out at the stores

VIP Member

I love tula! Soul is not bad too ◡̈ bove is having their mega sale now. You might wanna go down to try before you decide which carrier to get. Cheaper than retail!

Post reply image

http://www.babyslingsandcarriers.com You can try this place! I haven't tried myself but a good friend went and highly recommends this place.

yeah there is a baby fair coming up. go check it out! people there are helpful and there are lots to try out.

A baby fair is a great place to try out all the gadgets and gizmos for you and your LO

Super Mum

Can check out happie diapers as well. The owners are friendly! :)

VIP Member

I went baby fair since they have most of the booths there

Baby fair shld hve most brands for you to try out.

Super Mum

Takashimaya.. Mothercare at harbour front