Where can I get feeding bottles in glass (not plastic)

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had the Avent Natural Glass Baby bottles too and my son took it very well before switching to Comotomo. Alternatively from the website Idza has mentioned, you can get them at major departmental stores like Isetan, Takashimaya or kids' stores like Kiddy Palace or Mothercare. Otherwise you could grab them at babyfairs where they run really attractive promotions but the lines are usually snake long!

Read more

I gifted a friend who gave birth last year this Avent Natural Glass Baby bottle because she's against plastics, BPA etc. I got it here for about 19SGD. http://www.philips.com.sg/c-p/SCF671_17/avent-natural-bottles-natural-glass-baby-bottle It is made out of pharmaceutical grade glass, BPA free and easy to clean. My friend was delighted with it!

Read more
Post reply image

I bought mine from Kiddy Palace during their 20% sales. However, I do not like it as extra cautions must be taken when clean it. Also, it is quite heavy for adult and baby to hold it. In the end I switched back to BPA free bottle, NUK brand.

Bought life factory's glass bottles online. Bottles come with silicone sleeve so they don't break easily. Great that the bottles can be used for other purposes when the little one outgrows it

Kiddy Palace, Mothercare, I'm using Nuk Glass Bottles and I swear by it!

I'm using Dr Brown's and loving it! Reduces colic as well

Post reply image
VIP Member

Pigeon do have bottles in glass, can be found in isetan.

thanks