When do you usually start your maternity leave as a working adult.

37 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am blessed that at least thid is awesome in my country... I left work at 6 months pregnant and will return just before baby turns 2yo.

For our first one, I worked till almost the last few hours before baby arrives; This time round, i'm starting my ML two weeks ahead of EDD.

I started 1 week earlier to rest. Need to prepare myself for the sleepless nights after birth so better rest well beforehand :)

I started 3 weeks before my EDD because I had to clear 1 week of annual leave and we were also moving house at the same time.

For both my kids, i started only after their birth. Wanted to save up to spend them with them after they are born :)

Thankfully, i did not work throughout my entire pregnancy. Salutes to all the moms who are pregnant and working.

With my first baby i work til i had her but with this one im so exhausted and tired i went on leave at 6 months

for my 1st and 2nd bb.. i work till the day i gv birth..but for my 3rd bb i applied abt 2 weeks before my edd..

TapFluencer

This is up to you. No hard and fast rule here. I had a c section and worked till the day before I gave birth.

I work till the day I give birth.. as can have more time wz her.. I will be good if u r on breast feeding ..