fetus heartbeat

Hi! When will we start to hear fetus heartbeat? I am in my 6.4 weeks but gynae said no heartbeat heard ???through vaginal scan, asked to go back next week to scan again.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I went to the gyane at 7 weeks with the same result: no heartbeat. Was ask to come back one week later. That's when I get to hear the heart beat! No worries though.. Its usually around 7-8 weeks..

4y ago

Hi, were you 7 weeks pregnant based on LMP or based on ultrasound?

I heard my foetus’ heartbeat at 6 weeks from LMP but it was slow (and it was normal at that stage). Then a strong and fast heartbeat from 8 weeks onwards.

Hi I am going through this as well. Do you all calculate this through your LMP or size of gestational sac during ultrasound.

My gynae said usually only by 8th week leh! Try not to worry till then k! Not helpful for the both of you ❤️ God bless!

VIP Member

I also had to wait till week 8 before hearing the heartbeat. Had lots of worries too for the 2 weeks plus

if you do not bleed or having stomach cramps should still be safe. usually heartbeat can be heard at 8w

Same like u , be positive and hope we can hear ours soon! My next appt doc say 3 weeks later so..

Super Mum

Around 8 weeks! Hang in there! Amazing moment when you first hear the heartbeats! 😄

When mine at 6w same like you. Don't worry you'll be able to hear it during 8w

7 weeks and 2 days when my baby in the womb detect his/her heartbeat