When can I stop putting diaper rash cream at night? Does it only stop when they are potty trained?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We actually stop when we thought he do not need it anymore and there comes the nappy rash again after we stopped. So we eventually stop only after he's toilet trained. Prevention is always better than cure!!

I apply it every time I change diaper. I feel prevention is better than when it's red than you apply cause by the time baby skin is already pain.

you dun have to apply it everyday only when there is rash ... once they stop wearing diaper there won't be any rash ...tat happen to my three kids .

You don't have to apply if your child doesn't have rashes on his/her buttocks. Let the skin breathe as diaper cream tends to be create a barrier.

normally i only apply diaper cream when there is redness at the diaper area because i want to reduce the usage of cream on my bb's skin

I did not apply everyday. And of course if they are potty trained, then it reduces the chances of getting diaper rash too.

Not necessary to apply it everyday. I almost stop using it when my baby is only 3 months old as there is no rashes.

I only put on the first three months. Got lazier and only apply when bum is red or when there is rash.

i only apply when there is rashes. if no rash esp if yr Lo is toilet trained, u can stop applying :)

I Don put every time I change diaper.. mostly is when she at home then we apply