When did you realise you were pregnant?

Share with us in the comment below.

When did you realise you were pregnant?
29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Breast starts to be so heavy and sore. my premenstrual blood didn't come few days before expected period. I took test on 10 and 13 dpo, it was a super faint line can barely see the positive line. then I took again on 14dpo, it was clear. I took again to confirm, oh yes I am preggo. Hahahahahaha.

Spotting! 2 days before Valentine’s Day. It seemed like the start of a period to me. So I wore a pad the next day but no period! Weird.. Haha instincts told me to test and boy did I get my first BFP on Valentine’s Day!

My period is super regular monthly. Did a test in week 4 but test was negative. Did a second test in week 5 and came out as positive! It takes some time for hormone levels to build up for test result to show.

When my brain processing abilities went drastically down the hill & my facial skin darkened, leading to a big contrast between my foundation and underlying skin colour.

VIP Member

When there was a spotting on my pantyliner & i though oh my period comes early. But nope. After two weeks the period never comes.

VIP Member

I just get myself tested to make sure I'm not pregnant before I book my year end vacation trip. Ended up found out I'm pregnant

On the day im supposed to get my period. Decided to check and was positive. But the week before i had brown discharge.

At 5 weeks. Sudden feeling super sleepy & dizzy plus vomiting in the middle of the night. ☺️

VIP Member

When I had Super sensitive sense of smell. And my underarms start to darken 😱

VIP Member

for my first, its one month later. for my second, before i missed my period