When can I expect my child's first tooth to come in?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Mostly children sprout their first tooth between the fourth and seventh month. Lets take a look at how this may happen for your baby. - If your baby is an early developer, he may sprout his teeth by the age of 3 months. - If he is a late bloomer, he may sprout his teeth after he turns one year. They may (in many cases) sprout in the following way: - You may see the bottom two middle teeth first - You may next see the top two middle teeth - Then you may see some along the side of his jaw and then towards the back. By the age of 3, your baby may develop all his 20 baby teeth. They will start falling by the age 6 when his permanent teeth will start sprouting.

Read more

The vast majority of babies sprout their first tooth when they're between 4 and 7 months old. An early developer may get his first white cap as early as 3 months, while a late bloomer may have to wait until he's a year old or more. (In very rare cases, a baby's first tooth is already visible at birth.) 

Read more

My daughter's first set of teeth came at 10 months of age while my MIL had been saying since she was 3mo that she's teething!!

abt 6 month teeth shd out.. but also depend on individual kid..

thanks

Hope this will help!

Post reply image