Best Indian restaurant in Singapore

What's the best Indian restaurant in Singapore? Would like to bring my Hubby there for his birthday. #indianfood #restaurant

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

All of these are really good Indian restaurants for fine dining and my suggestions on what to order when there and any other tips: Rang mahal at pan pacific - North Indian food Offers a signature gourmet lunch buffet from Sunday to Friday between 12 to 230pm. Featuring an extensive buffet line including freshly prepared curries, kebabs, a fresh salad counter and live cooking stations. Gajalee at esplanade - indian coastal seafood The bombay duck and the tandoori chilli crab is to die for Yantra at Tanglin mall Using the entertainer app you can get 1 main course free with Purchase of 1 main course. Punjab grill at mbs Using the entertainer app you can get 1 main course free with Purchase of 1 main course at Punjab grill (valid till dec 2016) Song of India at Scotts Road You can get 50% off when 2 dine using the Amex Platinum dining rewards. Earl of hind - Sentosa cove They have happy hours from Tuesday to Thursday 5-8 pm where you can get 1-1 beer, whisky or house wine

Read more

You can try the Rang Mahal located inside Pan Pacific Hotel. Very nice atmosphere and in the middle of the city, so you can take in the beautiful skyline after dinner. The food is delicious, albeit the portions were smaller than other Indian restaurants I've gone to, but that's common to any cuisine in a higher end setting I suppose. I recommend the Quinoa Upma, yummy stuff! https://m.panpacific.com/en/hotels-resorts/singapore/marina/stay/dining/rang-mahal.html

Read more

I absolutely love Shahi Maharani North Indian Restaurant! It's located in Raffles City Shopping Centre and the food is absolutely gorgeous! They have live music and the ambience of the restaurant is really awesome. I highly recommend Shahi Maharani for yummy food and great ambience! Many thumbs up :) http://www.shahimaharani.com/index.html

Read more

Surprised no one mentioned the following: Our village at boat quay (amazing rooftop views) Curry Culture at Robertson Quay (one of the best service restaurant) Tiffin room at Raffles (great buffet)

Read more

Take a walk around Little India! You'll get delicious thosais and briyanis at the food centre and at the Void Decks. My personal Favourite is Sri Kamalas right next to the ATMs.

Yantra gets my vote for best Indian restaurant for North Indian food. Banana Leaf Apollo for South Indian food. They are quite different cuisines if you've travelled in India.

There's a great, very random place on the rooftop of Mustafa called Kebabs & Curries. Very reasonably priced, roof is gorgeous - only thing is that they don't serve alcohol.

One of my faves is Delhi Restaurant on Racecourse Road. Good midrange place for a fam dinner and legit one of the best masala butter chicken curries I've had!

Omh, i love sakunthalas, race course road. Good food with reasonable prices, not forgetting the usual muthu curry as well :)

It's not a very classy restaurant, but for regular dining if you ever want to go, go for Anjjapar!