huggies gold and platinum ? Is there any difference?🤗

What's the difference between huggies ultra, huggies gold and platinum?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

huggies gold cutting is more fitted than platinum (better for smaller babies or those with thinner thighs to prevent leakage). Platinum is also softer, but I feel Gold is good enough. Both have the wetness indicator, which Silver doesn’t have. Both also have good absorption and don’t usually require diaper changes overnight unless baby is super sensitive. I use Huggies Gold, and I’m super satisfied (my LO is quite petite) It’s cheaper too:)

Read more

I received platinum and was past 5 hrs no fuss from newborn so I checked... super dry! Hospital was ultra. I bought Merries soft touch in carton. Not as good as regular merries. Anyway Huggies platinum for nights!!!

Get platinum. It’s softer and material is better than huggies gold . I tried both myself and prefer platinum. Gold’s cutting is smaller. So for the same size S, gold is tighter than platinum

Huggies ultra and huggies gold are old versions. (Discontinued) Now only have platinum which is supposed to be softe, more comfortable, prevent diaper rash, high absorbency and yet fitting and slim

VIP Member

Platinum is the softest, and comparable to merries and goon. huggies gold used to be called huggies green I think, they're good but not as breathable.

I like Huggies gold airsoft tape diapers for my lovely bby.Price is $66.6 for S 70 pcs x 3 [Cartoon] https://s.lazada.sg/s.byxib

Post reply image

huggies gold cutting a bit smaller if I never remember wrongly. I'm using huggies platinum for my 18mths since born.

the huggies gold and platinum difference is platinum is thinner and softer. They both work well if you ask me.

VIP Member

huggies gold vs platinum: More softness in platinum hence I feel its a better option.

Higher level of absorbency in the platinum ones. They are also very thin and flexible.