diaper S

hi mummy, i bought huggies gold diaper but the cutting small for my bb then i bought huggies platinum but its big... both are actually size S what other huggies series or brand shld i buy?

diaper S
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Yes, Huggies gold definitely has a smaller cutting compared to platinum. It’s good for babies with skinnier thighs in order to prevent leakage. Huggies platinum is softer to touch and has a bigger cutting. Good for chubbier babies:) Drypers and mamy poko air fit are also more snug. Merries, Pampers and Goon have bigger cuttings. I think if your baby is a size in between Huggies Gold and Huggies Platinum, you can try Mamy Poko Air Fit? Hope that’s a better size. Or actually if you don’t want fo waste your current diapers, you can strap the Huggies platinum nicely around the thighs and waist more tightly. Also works.

Read more
4y ago

thanks for yr suggestion 😊

VIP Member

Huggies gold is really too small. Huggies platinum is better in terms of sizing; however, it leaks when I used it for my girl. Mamypoko Air Fit has good sizing and rarely leaks; good price too. You may want to try. 😊

Faced same situation with my baby girl...now using mamypoko airfit diaper size nb

it depends on which 1 your baby prefer or feel more comfortable in..

VIP Member

I use huggies platinum since birth of my baby cos it feels comfy.

Super Mum

Huggies platinum. More comfy and bigger cutting

TapFluencer

Pampers premium is great for me.

VIP Member

Huggies platinum better

VIP Member

Pamper and chiaus

TapFluencer

Pampers premium