Boosting immunity

What’s best to boost a child’s immunity?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Eat well, sleep well, stay active! I think the best way to build up a child's immunity is by ensuring a balanced diet, having enough rest time and being active. I personally also feel that some exposure to bacteria (though many may disagree..) and germs could help build up a strong immune system. Of course I don't mean deliberately exposing a child to dirt and germs. But playing free in the playground and not having to sanitize every single thing at home would suffice (just my two cents though). My friends also suggest giving children probiotic to help boost their immune system. Yogurt and other probiotic drinks are good options to consider.

Read more

Healthy diet! Plenty of rest and lots of activities. I always believe that kids need to run and sweat it all out. It's a way of their body to flush out any unwanted toxins in their body. We can't coop our kids in home or airconditioned places (if we are adults are afraid of heat) all day, childrens are born to run and play non stop all day. Also, drink lots of water to hydrate their body. Water is the most important thing. When there is a lack of water, we will feel tired and lethargic easily. You may give some multi vitamins as an additional booster if your children is picky with their food.

Read more

Dr Willmar Schwabe India Munostim Globules Children and infants who have repeated illnesses such as fever, cold and cough have weak immunity. Therefore, there is a need to improve the immune system in these cases. The limitation, which is very crucial. for more info : https://www.doctorbhargava.com/dr-willmar-schwabe-india-munostim-globules

Read more

Diet wise, cultivate a habit of eating vegetables and fruits. It might not be the easiest thing to do, convincing kids to eat their greens, but leafy greens and citrus fruits like oranges are really good sources of vitamins C and D that will help boost immunity. As Hui Qun mentioned, probiotics are also good for boosting immunity.

Read more

Pediasure is best health drink to boost a child's Immunity...

VIP Member

I feed my children Scott’s emulsion cod liver oil.

VIP Member

Sambucol is awesome for building up immunity

Pediasure is best to boost child's Immunity

VIP Member

Immunped!