Best Milk Brand

Any recommendation for the best milk brand to boost immunity? My child is delivered through C-section and it seems like his immunity is quite weak :(

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Both prebiotics and probiotics are key for boosting immunity. I've heard good things about Aptamil – they seem to have a high level of probiotics, around 1 billion, which could really help. Plus, their formula is tailored for C-section babies, so might be worth giving it a try.

Super Mum

My doctor suggested Aptamil for my little one, mainly because of its unique blend of prebiotics and high probiotics. It's been doing wonders for my little one's immunity so far.

VIP Member

I've actually been using Aptamil for my 1.5-year-old, and it's been great. He's been much healthier compared to his daycare buddies. Really happy with my decision.

VIP Member

My LO is also C-sec, I'm using aptamil gold as they have the pre & probiotic mix, something about synbiotic, providing good foundation for his immunity.

VIP Member

Maybe try Aptamil gold - saw that it can strengthen your child's immunity faster as it has both prebiotics & probiotics.

VIP Member

I heard that aptamil is good for c-sec born kids. Because it has pre and probiotics to help boost immunity.