What's your favorite brand for bags and why?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For high end brands, I like balenciaga or chanel but I haven't splurged on one of those in ages haha. I'm really into Michael Kors and Marc by Marc Jacobs. They're priced relatively okay and the quality is good. For casual backpacks, that brand Fjällräven is pretty good too.

Longchamp's Le Pliage Neo is my current favorite as it is very spacious. Other brands that I like are Coach and Kate Spade. It's been a while since I bought an LV and Gucci bag, and I think I will still not buy in the coming years. Haha!

No brands. Depends on the design, and if it fits my stuffs. Other then that I'm not brand crazy. Even if it's brand less but it can serve its purpose for me I'll love and use it.

VIP Member

I go for designs instead. Usually i won't pay more then $100 for a bag as i always change my bags to suit my outfit. So plenty of bags for me at a very affordable price!

Chanel 2.55 for sure! Classic & never goes out of fashion! Very durable And importantly there's value for it! Worth the price for sure!

I am not brand conscious but if I whenever I have bought branded bags then they are either of louis vuitton or prada.

If I have enough money to buy designer bags, Ill go for LV and Gucci.

All bags that my husband gave me are absolutely my favorites.

White because white indicate silentness

I go for designs.. m not be any conscious