What is your biggest worry about your baby's future?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I'm actually more worried about what the future would do to her. Esp the technology will surely be super advanced na. And my concern is to what will it change in her character. Will she be less 'personal' communicating to us and others cos she prefers to talk via phone na lang. Will she know how to cook or prefer to have the food delivered na lang. Will she experience being traditionally courted by a man or she'll be taken just by an FB message. Sort of those things. And I know the bottomline just goes to of all what the external factors can do to her, us as a parent, can we protect her from anything bad that can happen to her? Nakakaparanoid minsan baka nag-ooverthink na ako.

Magbasa pa

For my twins, worry will be the day that they will ask about their father ... how will I gonna tell them about who their father is.. will they gonna accept the fact that he was not man enough to accept us and if ever they will gonna push through to meet him personally.

If time comes that I will no longer be capable of providing and taking care of them due to health conditions or even death. I need to be there for my children always. I will forever regret if I have to leave early without securing their safety and their future.

My biggest worry for my baby's future is whether or not I can provide a lifestyle that I find suitable for her. I mean to say that I want my daughter to have the best chances at education, career, etc. I just hope that I can provide her with that.

Pag nawala ako sa mundo. Hndi ko alam sino mag aalaga sa knya kagaya ng pag aalaga ko sa kanya. Worry ako sa financial ng baby ko lalo na pg aaral nya so kailangan tlga dapat pag handaan at ipunan si baby

I'm worried that if I die early, I don't know what will happen to my daughter. So that's why, we got her an insurance of her own. Our insurances beneficiaries were also named after her.

Ang biggest worry ko is pano ko sya mapapag aral at mapapatapos. Ang gusto ko sana sa kanya ay mag doctor kahit mag trabaho ako hanggang 60 years old gagawin ko.

Im so worried abt my son's well being someday. Pero gagawin ko makakaya ko maging mabuti lng siyng tao

VIP Member

Worry ako na baka lumaking pasaway. Sana mabait ang baby ko.