What would you do if your maid was allergic to certain foods? would you still bring them into the house?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have not encountered this issue myself. But I will still buy the food but remind the maid not to consume those food items. If meals were prepared with those food, always ensure that your maid prepare her own meal separately. I'm sure if your maid is aware of her allergies, she will also be careful not to consume those. Just highlight to her that it is alright for her to prepare her own meals when dishes with her food allergies are cooked for the family.

Read more

Are you in need of hacking services? Then contact hackerspyville @gmail. com for a better hacking services. Their services includes: *Bitcoin Wallet hacking *School grade hack, *hack into email accounts, *all social media accounts, *school database to clear or change grades, *Retrieval of lost documents *DUIs *company records and systems, *bank accounts, * Credit cards hacking, * credit score hack, * Monitor your partners phone. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I would still bring the foods in the house. The maid would know what she's allergic to so I doubt she would knowingly consume the foods. But to be safe I would clearly sign the foods which she can't eat, and food prepared with ingredients thats she can't consume.

Absolutely, as long as she does not eat said foods, and perhaps purchasing separate utensils and crockery for her to prepare her meals with, to be absolutely sure that she doesn't accidentally consume small particles of aforementioned food she's allergic to.

This really depends on the allergy severity. Some people with nut allergies can't even go near nuts without flaring up, but others are fine just as long as they don't eat them! As allergic reactions can be very bad, I'd definitely consult your doctor!

I would still bring it in the house. if she is unable to touch the food, then n need to touch. depending on how severe it is. like my son, he is allergy to eggs. not only consumption, he can't touch eggs as well.

VIP Member

I would still buy the food if my kids and husband love what she's allergic to, i would just make sure to be cautious and not expect her to touch/eat/cook it.

definitely yes if we as a family eat it, and will remind her not to eat it.

thanks