What vitamins or supplement can I give my 8 month old baby?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I give only probiotics to my baby gal. That is all as I believe babies this young don't need additional supplement or vitamins.most should come from their milk or solids. Eating too much supplement will be a burden to their liver.i have also heard that we can give babies below 1yo Childlife Colostrum to build their immunity

Read more

Most supplement is for above 1 year. You can try this multivitamin sold at Watsons for around $18 for babies if your baby is a picky eater. It's for four months up. Alternatively you can give probiotics as well.

Post reply image
VIP Member

I started giving my baby biogaia probiotics (protectis baby) since she was 7 months. 5 drops a day in her milk. it's supposed to aid with digestion and for gut health.

I don't think u need to give any supplements yet. I give nutrilite supplements and berry protein drink to my twins-6yr olf

VIP Member

We give probiotics to our little girl. You can also give more veggies as purées to build up her immunity

I didn't give but I gave probiotics before and some of my friends are giving the attached

Post reply image

I'm giving biaogaia probiotics