Which fruits can I give my 8 month old baby in monsoons?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First ask your pediatrician if the baby is ready to take fruits. Also try one fruit at a time. Mashed banana, steamed kerala banana, steamed apple, strawberries mashed, fig mashed can be given. I hAve given this to my son and be took it easily. Try one fruit at a time. Notice for any likes or dislikes the child shows. Do not add sugar or honey or ghee or any topping to the fruits. Let the baby eat them with the natural sweetness.

Read more

I hope you are asking about the rainy moonson. Your baby is not ready for any external food yet. 8 month old baby will not have developed digestion system to digest any external food. Bacterial and viral infection are very common in moonson so external food should be avoided.

Read more

You can start by giving mashed banana to the baby. You can introduce of fruits to the baby but in little quantity. You can also give mashed mango, pear. Make sure the fruits are ripe. http://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/solidfood6to8montholdbaby.htm

if mothers feed z sufficient to the baby no need of any external food .if it z nt sufficient then prefer external food .coming to fruits u can feed the baby by giving fruit like chikoo

Mine is 7m. I gave her already dragon fruits, banana, strawberry (her favorite), sweet Melon, apple, pear, Mango, avocado (she doesn't like it), grapes.

Bananas, Avocado, apples and mango are good to start.

avocado is good for ur babies.

apple banana sweet melon

Banana and boiled apples

Bananas for a start