What travel memory or episode do you cherish the most?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine was just a recent one. Last weekend, my husband, my daughter, our pet, we all went to Kasuli, a hill station near Shimla. We stayed there for the night and next day we went to a trail called, Gilbert Trail. The official trail ended at a point called, Lovers Point. But since we saw the trail going to ahead to another side, four of us decided to explore. So, on the thin trail between the long majestic pine trees and numerous coloured flowers by the side of the trial, we kept walking. There was just the sound of birds and the panting of four of us. It was already a bliss when the sky begin to thunder and it soon turned into lightening. After walking for half an hour the trail closed and we decided to go back towards our car. But we didn't even walk for 20 minutes when it started raining. Since we had another set of clothes in the car, we enjoyed rain to its fullest and had whole lot of fun. Though, this travel had no eating joints in between and we did not sit at any tourist have cafe and we didn't even click any pictures but this memory is worth cherishing and remembering.

Read more

our first trip to Disneyland and the look of wonderment and absolute magical joy on my baby's face. cant forget :)