What is that one quality that is unique to your husband?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

He is actually more domesticated than I am! He knows how to cook, iron clothes, repair all the electricities at home and does the grocery. I am learning a lot from him! I am so thankful to have him because he has the patience to teach me and accepts my shortcomings. It is rare to find a husband nowadays who knows all the in's and out's at home that's why I find that a unique quality in men :)

Read more

His optimism. He is generally a very positive person, while I'm at the other end of the spectrum. He always tries to influence me to stay positive when faced with challenging situations. Though for someone who is neurotic by nature, it can be quite tough.. but it is certainly helpful to a certain extent. I just hope I'm not a negative influence to him.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-7621)

VIP Member

Empathy. He will always put himself in another person's shoe and see things from a different point of view, through that he is able to provide sound solutions to a problem. He is my go to person for problem solving

His zen-like attitude for pretty much everything. He believes that all will be well and no one should sweat the small stuff. Which is the complete opposite for me. Guess that makes us a balanced pair.

I came here to answer but after reading the answers above, I no longer think my husband has got any unique qualities. Damn, someone just burst my pretty bubble! ;)

Hmm. Unique to him? His foul mouth.I never seen someone which such a mouth as foul as him.

He is always happy and want everyone around him to be happy even in difficult situation

Sometimes talking to him feels like listening to a lecture in class honestly lmao

TapFluencer

he is listener what and when i want to talk , because i am a talkative person