What are some tips in building a stronger relationship with in-laws?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I agree with City. Being to open to them like our own family is indeed an effective way to foster relationship with in-laws. We can bend towards what they want but not always, and we must make sure that they won't cross the line. Kung kaya naman pagbigyan, at reasonable, no issues for me. Basta open lang talaga and just be straight up. Kung pano mo tinatrato yung family mo or ibang tao, ganun ka rin sa kanila.

Magbasa pa

Mahirap yan for me kasi base sa experience ko ginawa ko na best pero still wala pa din. Suggestion ko lang just be your self, you don't have to please them para lang magustuhan ka ng inlaws mo. Be nice at huwag kang gumawa ng d maganda sa kanila. If don't like you be it atlist ginawa mo ang part mo to win them.

Magbasa pa

It is important to make your in-laws feel that you treat them as your family. Of course, hindi maiiwasan ang misunderstanding, but kung gaano ka kaconsiderate sa sarili mong pamilya, ganun din ang ibigay mo sa kanila.

I would say, always invite them to go out for lunch or dinner. Or, cook good food and ask them to come over to your house. Also, ask your kids to get along with them whenever they are around.

Treat them like your own family. Also, if you have any issues with your inlaws, talk to your husband about it and let your husband handle it.