What would you prefer? iPhone 6s Plus or Samsung S7 Edge? Plus points for the one with the most kid-friendly features.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

We have both iPhone and Samsung at home. Few months after I gave birth, hubby was about to buy me a new iPhone as an upgrade. I really feel iOS fits my professional and personal needs but with our munchkin, it is very difficult to download and store apps and movies for kids. So I switched to samsung. It is better for me as I have an expandable memory, easier to share movies with co-parents, and I can choose several "Kids Zone" apps.

Magbasa pa

I think both are truly fit for any parent. It's a matter of preference. May argue that iPhones are typically easier to navigate and operate. Whereas Samsung is more customizable and offers more functionality with other devices. I'm a Samsung user, so I'm inclined to say Samsung! In any case, both are fantastic phones.

Magbasa pa

I used to be an iPhone person and vehemently insisted on Apple products. But ever since I switched to Samsung randomly one fine day, I never looked back. The Android operating system is much more easier to manage and adding sings and movies -- wayyyy easier than the iPhone. So I'd say Samsung all the way!

Magbasa pa

Samsung s7 edge po. maganda talaga Samsung dati pa😊 medyo maarte kse yung iPhone tsaka mahirap pag nasira

I prefer the IPhone. iOS is more user-friendly than android, i find.

Iphone 6plus