28 Replies

i think the most relaxing thing to do at this stage is to have a good nap :) Get someone to take care of her newborn so that she can sleep in peace. As a newborn mum, we are always lacking of good quality sleep especially with night feeding. Trust me...with a good powerful nap, you will wake up with a million dollars smile on your face

Watch romantic movie or listen Melody songs or music, sleep well. Watch however your baby movement, and play with little one, softly touch baby cheek, lips, ear, hand, finger, leg, because this stage won't be back your life.

If she's done with confinement, come by her place with her favourite goodies and maybe Netflix and chill? If baby is fussy, atleast you are there to help her tend to it while she catches up on her favourite tv series.

get someone to look after baby and being her out for a good dinner...!! resting is the best to Me would be a nice dinner where she can sit down relax and have a great gossip / chit chatting session with her girls!!

Going for some pampering session like spa, pedicure and medicure, hair treatment, watching a movie, enjoying some me time shopping, meeting up with friends over a meal, going for a run if she's someone sporty!

Most relaxing is definitely a short getaway .... but coz cant leave bb behind. So probably, a day out for massage, facial, get your hair fixed and mani & pedi !

I think the most relaxing thing to do is have a good night sleep uninterrupted or enjoy a warm long bath without having to worry about LO crying.

getting someone to babysit & go out for manicure or high tea session. most importantly is to meet up with frens & do catchup whenever u can!

short getaway, hair or body pampering, catch up with mummies on playdates or friends. if stuck wih baby, sleep is very impt

Eating my food slowly untill it's all chewed well b4 swallong it🤣having a long bath.yahoo👍👍👍

Related Articles