Share your Thoughts.

What's the most difficult times you face when comes to breastfeeding? For me is Mastitis and Engorment. Pain like hell!!!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Blocked duct that feels like an unusual huge lump and having my gp sent me down for a breast ultrasound to rule out breast cancer. But the most disheartening part is having someone made it as though i deserve having blocked duct because i chose to breastfeed! And making remarks like babies taking formula milk grew up equally smart =_= i hope people are more educated about the MANY MORE benefits of breastfeeding.

Read more
4y ago

Yes I have the same issue with my immediate family member. He commented drink milk for what bm all water easily hungry should take more food. I understand how you feel....

Super Mum

Actually the most difficult part was transitioning to the bottle before I go back to work. Both my kids only wanted to latch directly. And both of them wanted to be fed throughout the night. So I’m a zombie every day. Haha

VIP Member

When lactation consultant did breast massaging and also engorgement due to missed timing.

4y ago

I rmb the breast massage when milk kick in after birth omg it's so painful!!

VIP Member

Waking up every 2 hour to feed baby, engorgement, milk/blood blisters

4y ago

Initial stage yes 2 hourly. After that alot mummy manage to drag to 4 5 hours. My baby now 3 hourly and don't sleep thru yet...

TapFluencer

When my boy refuse to latch😔 and choose 🍼

4y ago

I bottle during the day and latch at night onky

VIP Member

Nipple pain and not enough rest

VIP Member

not enough rest 😪

4y ago

You will get used to it after 6 month.

VIP Member

Engorgement