Happy New Year!!!

What are you looking forward to in 2021?

Happy New Year!!!
33 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Im looking forward this year with full of hope, love, good health and a positive mindset! 🤗 Hopefully this will be a healing year for all of us. Praying for the World to be the safest place to live in again. No Covid, no facemask, no faceshield, no fear of going out to travel or to attend reunions with family. And hopefully this pandemic will end soon...

Magbasa pa

Since I just gave birth last November, I'm really hoping for a better and safer environment for my Baby where there'll be no fear to go outside.

VIP Member

Outdoor activities without worrying about tue virus. Safety and good health over me and my family in God’s provision and guidance.😉

A Blessed 2021 to everyone. To have a Good Health and have a long life. And everythings back to be normal☺️

Good health for all of my love one’s and i hope maging covid free na ang buong mundo ☺️

VIP Member

Career Growth, Prosperity, Good Health for my Family and Safe delivery of my qst BB ❤🥳

maging back to normal and personally maka move on sa pagkawala ng father ko this year

a healthy family at maging maayos, stable ang lahat 💖 praying talaga 😊😊😊

makaraos ng payapa sa panganganak at maging healthy si baby that's enough for me :)

VIP Member

New normal.. And may god bless us all.. Have long life, and good health