makeup during labour

Hahahahaha yes vain question. do you wear makeup before going to labour? If so, what kind of makeup would you use & what brand last? Lol thought of using eyeliner cos my eyes are small & i still want to look decent for the first pic but dont want any smudge!! Hahaha. ???

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had full face of make up before labour as mine was induced. I do away with contact lens as I am not sure how long the labour is going to take, but other than that, all the make up is on. I had eyelash extension as well, redo it just days before labour. Even though I cried so much during labour that the make up is pretty much gone 😂😂😂 I brought my make up bag to hospital stay as well, and started putting make up in the morning before friends came over to visit. I am very vain 😂

Read more
VIP Member

I just had eyelash extensions on but didnt have any makeup.. just use filter on the pics! cos the hours are quite long and if u end up crying, thr goes the makeup.. depends on your labour if its easy you’ll look good if its terrible u will look horrible hahhaha