husband cheated

What would u do if u found out your husband cheated behind ur back when u were pregnant? I checked his old phone as he changed phone in feb. I realized he cheated on me when i was pregnant. I dont know abt now. If it's u. What would u do?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It must be hard for you. You must have felt sad and angry and confused at the same time. It is not easy and be strong mummy. First, do not panic. Keep all the evidences. Second, find a good time to talk. Do not approach the cheating part first. Talk about your love life with him. For example, how was your cooking or asked does he remember your first dates. Anything about you and him. And then, try to hint about how you are worry if one day, you will lose him. Tell him that you appreciate him as a partner. Asked him how you can be a better wife. See his reaction. Third, forgive him. Not because he deserves it, but its to keep your sanity. Sometimes, man has their playful side. But in the end, who he marries is the most important. Trust me, my husband cheated on me at least 3 times. I forgave him again and again. He realised that i still treat him well after all he has done. Now, he dotes on me. He said proudly that, no other woman can be patience enough to go through what i have been through. Well, if you have a religion, pray. It will help. A side note: If your husband starts other traits like violence and abusing, please leave him. Its a total different issue. Good luck :)

Read more
4y ago

Sometimes, i am not sure how do i gather the strength. But, maybe because i always believe in forgiving. And i believe situation occurs to make us stronger. When i start forgiving fully, the trust just come back slowly. And now, i am really happy.