What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine has to be a Sky Jump I did from the Macau Tower. Supposedly the tallest sky jump in the world. I know right - what was I thinking??? Upon getting to the top and standing at the edge did I realise, I didn't particularly have the urge to take a step off the tower to free fall down! So what did the instructor-guy do? Push me off, of course! YIKES! In hindsight glad i did it, but will probably never do it again.

Read more

Visiting the tiger enclosure during my honeymoon in Phuket. The tigers there were not sedated and we visited during their feeding time so they were extremely active. There were 3-4 tigers in one enclosure so you had to keep looking around. If I think back it was extremely risky since tigers are very unpredictable and quick.

Read more

I was set up with a guy I didn't know and who lives in a different country, so I searched for him on social media until I know a lot of facts before talking to him. We spent a long time in the phone and I think he was kind of freaked out that I know a lot of things already about him

VIP Member

Hack into my husband's phone, see all things he's hiding from me. Kinda worth it but crazy cos i did it knowing the fact that I'd get hurt for sure. Sometimes it's better not to know each detail cos you live a rather 'peaceful' life. :p

skinny dipping 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣