what brands are you using for your little one's day diapers and night diapers? and what's the longest stretch you let her/his diaper go unchanged at night (assuming no poop just pee)?

101 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

when my LO was newborn, he used Drypers touch for newborn, i find that the cutting at the belly button area to air out the belly button is very convenient. although my son's poop kinda explode and would leak. when he started crawling, he uses Huggies Ultra Pants up till now he's 16MO and a quick runner. reason is because this never leaks as lonv as the sizing is right. if it leaks it means that the sizing is wrong, like if it leaks from below the size is too big, if it leaks from up around the waist the size is too small. his longest stretch is from 6pm-10am

Read more

Currently, we're using Mamy Poko for both day and night, though she uses Pampers Premium care at the IFC. The longest I've not changed her diaper using the Mamy Poko is 12 hours but I find that it leaves after 10hrs (which was exactly what it says on the packaging) As for the Pampers premium care, the longest I've not changed is 6 hours but it makes her bottom red, so I have to change it more often (even though they say that they provide protection for 12hrs).

Read more
VIP Member

So far, all the good quality like pamper, mamy poko(jap version), merries, moony is doing good for overnight from 8-9pm + till morning 8-10am+ without poo. Day, i use pants or tape, from the above mention brand, see which one have promo. A good diaper, don't need to change frequent and don't need to afraid of leakage. Unless ur baby have golden butt, than no choice la.

Read more

Day diapers i will just use any cheaper brand like drypers and petpet since need to change more frequently in the day. LO will feel more comfortable as well. As for night, i am using pampers as it last for near to 12 hours. Invest in a better diaper brand for night so that you dont need to change that frequently. The brand you use will depends on your LO butt.

Read more

I use BabyJoy, it's Japan technology. Even if it's soaked, the insides don't get mushy like other diapers. And since I have girls, I make it a rule to change diapers frequently. Max of 3 hours. If soaked then I change it ASAP. But in the night time, it can go as long as 5hrs. When LO is mostly sleeping and not feeding.

Read more
Post reply image

pampets premium while she sleeps at night or we're out. pampers baby dry during the day. since i have a daughter i change her every 2 hours during the day. at night i change her once as soons as she's fast asleep and theb let her sleep thru the night and change as soon as she wakes up in the morning.

Read more
VIP Member

mamypoko is best actually... super absorbent... but recent change from working to non working.. i have to cut down on spending. therefore im using NTUC brand... and hey works the same... safe cost as well... 11 bucks per pack of 28pull ups or 40plus strap ones 🙂🙂

my son use huggies during the day and pigeon diapers at night as pigeon diapers have thick cotton and can last up to 7 -8hours . I usually check my son’s diaper at 4am if puno na , i will change the diapers if not i let him use it unti 7am . so around 6-7hours

for my 10 month old, I'm using goon and petpet pants in the day and moony tape diapers at night. longest stretch I let his diapers go unchanged is about 6 hours. moony is very absorbent and is a cheaper version of merries as it is equally soft in my opinion (:

Except for at TMC after delivery, my girl has been on Pampers every since and I made sure I stocked up from Qoo10 when there's a promo. Longest time that can last is from 8pm to 6am. I dun dare to push it because my girl Super sensitive skin