Best Diapers

I just transited my 2 month old from rascal and friends new born to huggies S size Diapers. Wanted to gather some thoughts: 1) what's the most recommended Value for money diaper brand? 2) do you guys switch between brands in the day and night? I heard some friends switching to a more expensive brand at night as comfort is paramount. Happy to hear your thoughts thanks!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I am using super cheap yet comfy PetPet diapers during day n nt .. just try it out I rebuying this brand once I tried .. u may get good deals n Qoo10 n Lazada check it out

5y ago

Thank u for the tip!

Super Mum

Yes, i used petpet/onwards/drypers (depending which is cheaper as sometimes there are online offers) in the morning and mamypoko airfit at night..

Super Mum

I'm using goon for day and night. Quite good. Affordable if u buy from lazada or carousell. It's about $0.25 per piece.

VIP Member

We using different brand of diaper at all time which ever cheaper. Currently we using pet PetPet and onwards.

5y ago

Comfort wise, Huggies is good enough for me. Maybe Merrie's also not bad...

VIP Member

I using peekapoo. Well abosrb. At night, up to 6hrs did not change diaper yet still no leaks (:

I think rascal and frens diapers are gd. I dont see my son scratching his bums so often like b4

5y ago

I like it too!

VIP Member

I personally prefer merries/goon for my kids. Soft and comfy and absorbent.

VIP Member

I use cheaper diapers such as ntuc during the day and pampers at night

5y ago

Thanks and yes I'm leaning towards the same approach :)

Super Mum

Try petpet/drypers