Diaper Brands

Hi parents! How do you determine which brand of diapers to purchase for your LO? I have requested for samples and received 1-2 pieces of brands like Merries, Huggies Naturemade and Drypers Skinature. Can using only 1 piece of diaper show you how well baby reacts to it? Shall I purchase 1 pack of the cheapest (by piece) and continue using unless there are rashes? What other diaper “problems” should I look out for other than diaper rashes? Thank you all in advance! #FTM #diapers

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just continued using what the hospital uses during my stay. Most hospitals uses Huggies naturemade. Should there be any rash reaction, they will inform you. Otherwise, can consider just sticking to the brand they use :)

We continued using the same diaper from the hospital - Huggies naturemade for our first child. No rash at all except once (2 days). Should be using the same brand for the second one.

I tried other brands & find that Merries & Mamypoko airfit is the best so far. It's soft & don't give rashes to my LO. Moony is good too.