what brand of the sling would you recommend? And what type of material?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Remove Spell/Curse/Hex with STRONGEST Spell +256750810843 in Norway, Canada, USA, Mexico, Florida, Oman, Qatar, Sweden, Italy, Egypt, Monaco, Luxembourg, Monaco, France Do you know/believe there has been a spell/curse/hex cast on you or someone you care about? Psychic Josephine will gladly remove it with this spell/curse/hex remover. Extreme witchcraft spells contain extreme magic that you can use to help your life – healing, love, prosperity to good harvests. It was and is still a fact today. By casting extreme witchcraft spells, we will be dealing with energies. Extreme witchcraft spells can restore us to the times when we enjoyed life the most. It shapes our future. We can obtain love and abundance when we cast extreme love spells. Whether you need a job, luck, or prosperity; the answer is with this spell. The fact that we perform a spell means that we do not believe in fate, the way it is said that “everything is written” etc. It means that we construct our lives, and it is in this context that the spells are included. We shape the energies to benefit ourselves or benefit anyone. Cast my extreme witchcraft spells now and bring benefit to yourself. Call/WhatsApp; +256750810843 Web; https://www.traditionallovespells.com Email; [email protected]

Read more

Hi mommy, Are you in the babywearing Singapore group in Facebook? Do join the group of you haven't. You can try out different type of slings and attend meetups where some babywearing consultants organized. There are slings and carriers for rent too. I'm sure the babywearing experts there can help you find a sling/carrier suitable for you and your precious.

Read more

I personally like the ring type cos I can adjust accordingly to the tightness I want. Moreover, as I'm still breastfeeding, ring sling is good as it can take cover. Can feed on the go so long as you are wearing the right type of clothes. For material wise, would go for silk. Not so hot for baby.

Read more

Try the baby sling. Or the sukuri ring sling.

Pupsik is my favourite

thank you :)