Brand of breast pump

Hi mummies, can share what brand of breast pump you’re using and would you recommend it? #FTM

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am using Pigeon Go Mini breast pump. Very easy to set up and portable, but suction wise I feel is not that strong. I always have to hand express after to clear my breasts. Not a problem to me since I have switched to mixed feeding and now only pumping twice a day. But if you’re breastfeeding exclusively you may want to consider other brands.

Read more

Used babyexpress be free, will try benude for next baby! ☺️ Anyways regarding the other comment on bigger nipples, it will shrink back once you stop bf / pump less frequently 😊. (Mine went back to normal size after 10 months when I started to reduce pump sessions)

Spectra S1 Plus , no one really recommended this brand , it’s just because all my girlfriends are using it , I bought it right away cuz one of them mention that it won’t make my nipples become bigger n can adjust suction modes to suit u, also it’s hospital grade

9mo ago

And yes nipple size will eventually go back to ur normal size when you stop breast feeding / pumping ! My point is choose a brand that have many selections of flange cuz it makes you feel comfortable when pumping and many modes of suction is good too , I am sensitive so I choose to start from the lowest setting before going higher comfortably

Spectra S1 for home use. I made the wrong choice of buying Philips at first not knowing suction makes alot of difference. And I also use Baby Buddha when travelling as it's small and lightweight.

Spectra S1 pump. Been using it since my first baby and never looked back since. I have two other portable pumps but the suction of S1 is great. Hospital grade too!

Spectra s1 and baby express be free for me. Would love to try be nude but dun tink i will spend n buy for the upcoming baby. 😅

Hegen is good. You can get the electric pump or the manual pump.

Be Nude by Baby express, so far so good.