What are the best schemes that I should invest in that would give me maximum returns? My daughter is five now.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, Diversified Equity Mutual Funds are best investment options for children education. Here are some funds explained with examples. Your daughter is 5 years old. So, first you have to plan for her Graduation expenses and then Post Graduation Expenses. 1.Graduation: (e.g. Engineering) Current Cost - Rs. 6 Lacs Inflation : 10% Future Cost after 13 Years: 20.71 Lacs Expected Rate of Returns: 12% Monthly Investment Required to achieve this goal: Rs. 5,565/- OR Lump Sum Investment Required to achieve this Goal: Rs. 4.75 Lacs Suggested Funds: 1) DSP Blackrock Microcap Fund - 3,000/- per month 2) Kotak Select Focus Fund - 2,500/- per month 2. Post Graduation: (e.g. MBA) Current Cost - Rs. 15 Lacs Inflation : 10% Future Cost after 17 Years: 75.8 Lacs Expected Rate of Returns: 12% Monthly Investment Required to achieve this goal: Rs. 11,465/- OR Lump Sum Investment Required to achieve this Goal: Rs. 11.04 Lacs Suggested Funds: 1) Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity Fund - Rs. 6,000/- per month 2) HDFC Midcap Opportunities Fund - Rs. 5,000/- per month Hope it helps!

Read more

Fortunately, there are a lot of various articles and even books on this subject and as for me, I think that you need to pay your attention to this one on what is a NFT https://www.avax.network/non-fungible-tokens because it seems to me that it can really help you with everything right there. You can also try to google more options about everything

Read more