What baby items do you regret buying because it was very seldom/never used?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Well! I do not remember any specific material utility things but I remember buying innumerable clothes for my son. We used to shop extensively for him each time we used to go anywhere. And I still remember, finding briefcases full of his unworn clothes. I even started making him wear party clothes and expensive clothes, which I bought for specific occasions at home, but if I dig inside my cupboards, there is high possibility of new clothes still lying under the heap of our clothes. May be it has something to do with the fact that I am a shopaholic. I am guilty of saying the same for myself as well. ;p

Magbasa pa

I regret buying pram for my daughter. It was the best that my husband wanted because she was our first born but she hardly sat or slept in it. It was may be because during same time we bought a stroller for her, which she perhaps found more comfortable than the pram or whatever the reason be. Our second child was born five years later, and we had already given it to someone as it was blocking so much of space in the home. So, I regret buying that pram, I guess stroller was what we would have got for her.

Magbasa pa

Hi, I bought playpen for my daughter and it was quite expensive and to top it all we had to keep track of it over and over again while it was being shipped to us. But when it actually came, my daughter hardly played in it. Her playing interest was that part of the home, where I used to be. And only those times when I went inside the playpen with her, she used to play for a while or used to clap outside its mock wall.

Magbasa pa
5y ago

What type of playpen did you buy?

The jumperoo. I was too excited to buy almost anything for my first born without checking the price at that time. I realized later on that it's not really useful. My son only used it for a month and I had a hard time disposing it.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28018)

Walker. I bought baby stuff even before my baby needed it. So when time came that he's supposed to use walker, he actually didn't like using one. I just sold it online.

For us, that would be our car seat. My daughter doesn't to be in it so she always in the passenger seat whenever we travel.

Super Mum

I think Baby Carrier. I dont know lng pero ayaw kasi ni baby doon pag nlagay ko nag iiyak sya after mga 5 minutes.

Playpen, got two kids pero di naman nila nasulit, naging tambakan lang ng toys and taking up space pa.

baby carrier. nagsawa agad si baby. mas gusto buhat talaga