outdoor parks in sg

What are your favorite outdoor parks and play areas for your toddlers?

37 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

West Coast Park!! :-) There is something for everyone there. There is the bike rental for the whole family and they even have those go carts or family bicycles that look like tricycles but which are not :-) Then there is the marsh to learn more about marine life. The boats and the yachts for the little enthusiasts. And on weekends, people play crickets and all sorts of games and fly kites! In fact, we're going there tomorrow for a picnic!! :-)

Read more

My kids started going to Bishan park in early morning, as young as they started to walk. They love the winds blowing against their face and enjoy the nature by touch and feel. When they are much older now, they enjoy going to east coast beach for sand castle building. They know that castle building required team work and can be tiring but they never stop asking for more of such outing!

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

Well play areas like the city at katong is good. Its more like learning and interacting . Kids get to go different station with guide and enjoy their play . And some mummies can also have some coffee date or family date while kida are having their playdate . And also they get to cosplay as well as they have different stations

Read more

When I'm back in Singapore, I love bringing my little cousins to the rooftop garden/play area/water thingie at VivoCity. Which kid doesn't love running around, splashing water in the hot humid weather. You need to keep a close eye on the child though, with the slippery surface so maybe bring older toddlers and kids.

Read more
Post reply image

We love east coast park as there are so many things to do there. We can play with sand, cycling, huge playground, diggersite to play with excavator, indoor playground in case its raining or gets too hot. There are also many food choices there and it all adds up to make an awesome day out.

Tiong Bahru Park has a wonderful playground for kids where their imagination will run free with the life-size Tilted Train. There are also plenty of slides, swings, merry-go-rounds and a flying fox. The Tilted Train itself will have your kids entertained for hours!

Post reply image

Marine Cove for now. The humongous playground with shower room nearby and eatery just beside. Parking is ample with less than 3mins of walk. After feeling tired, we can go to have a slow bicycle ride or water play at big splash. Quite a ideal place to hangout.

I love bring my 2 years old to Garden by the bay Botanic Garden Punggol End However I think Marine Cove outdoor playground is very cool. Thinking of paying a visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=QdTmRIRUOjg

Read more

Jurong Central Park! It has sand play and some obstacles course. Of course it comes with children favourite playground~ I love to bring my family there as its near where we stay and after playing we would have McDonald for lunch/dinner.

I like to bring my toddler to punggol end. there is a pond there . u can bring your own bread to feed the turtle. else indoor playground is the best place to burn their energy. I like fidget, hokey pokey, polliwogs.