Are the theme parks in Gold Coast suitable for toddlers below 2 years old?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there. I do think that below 2 years old is really too young or anything much and probably everything will be fun and interesting for them since they have not been exposed to much before anyway. From what i gatheredfrom the internment (as i am also looking to go w my boy), quite a lot of people recommend SeaWorld because of the animals and the dolphins and the easement street performances. But i think anything would be good. If u are going in a summer timing then maybe u can consider wild and wet but that may be a bit too mig for ur kid to enjoy

Read more

Brought my lo whose below 2yrs old to Seaworld. Saw different animals performances/feeding time etc.. He didn't get to see the Dolphins performance as he was napping.. No rides for him cuz haven't met the height requirement.

VIP Member

Below 2 years old is really too young. Probably movie world would be better? But do check on the height allowance on the rides.

The options are pretty limited for 2 years and below. I second the sea world. you may want to consider the sea world instead.

Below two may not be age appropriate. Fully agree with the moms above. SeaWorld.