What are some of your darker moments or thoughts throughout this journey?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

The thoughts of giving up. I'm a young mum who gave birth at 20years old. I was just starting out to discover about the 'fun' in adult world. (Clubbing, Drinking, Partying, Nights out) But everything came crashing down when i discovered i am pregnant which made me become a mother who have to stay home everyday. Losing my youth to the kids is something i can't make a decision about. But since it happened, i decided to live my life to the fullest of my situation now. Well, now i'm a mother of two kids. Still occasionally grumbling of my freedom and youth. Life still goes on...

Read more

Life has taught me so many lessons. No matter how good, humble and honest you are to them that doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way. I married my husband for almost five years now with no idea that he was cheating on me. I noticed some changes in his character and I decided to confide in a friend who introduced me to a hacker whose name is William Peterson. This guy did a wonderful and perfect job for me by hacking his phone call log, facebook messenger messages, phone messages, whatsapp, Skype, database and so on. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

So far, it's e fight between e possesive mum (yours truly) vs obsessed inlaws. Esp during e first 2 months when emotions are high and the novelty factor. Im thankful for the family support yet at the same time, i dont want to lose precious moments w my baby. It was very stressful coz it's a daily affair. Now into the 5th month, routine is fixed, they got their fair share of time w baby, everyone is happy. But i forsee the next episode to be 'what happen if the grandparents do not listen'. We will deal with that then.

Read more

That I am just not cut out for breastfeeding - having to figure out supply, her latching, engorgement, etc. It makes me feel miserable that no matter how hard I try, it's not enough for her and even if I temporarily satiate her, in 2 hours the whole rigmaroll starts again.

I haven't slept for more than 5.5 hours in the last 9 months. On bad nights with frequent wake ups, I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Just low on confidence at times, and that takes a great deal of your sanity.

Other than battling my weight and confidence issues, none.

thanks