Can your baby sleep on their own?

At what age ur baby sleep on their own and what’s the cue? My baby is 2 months old and she somewhat can sleep on her own, but hor she will move non stop, keep touching her face (sometimes have scratch). I dont need to put her drowsy but awake, jus put her on bed and off light then she will do those actions. So wanna know anyone else LO have different cue?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

same same here, my boy is 2 months and he also keep rubbing and scratching his face. he even scratched his eye and caused an eye tear that requires us to take him to doctor but doctor say it will heal on its own. my mother in law let baby wear mittens so he won't scratch his face. and to answer your qns, my PD said it's normal for babies to learn to fall asleep as not all babies are the same. they will outgrow this phase.

Read more
7mo ago

Oh dear hope he is okay! My girl likes to pull her hair and sometimes poke her eyes w own finger😐

My baby used to be able to soothe herself to sleep when she’s around that age. Now she’s 6 months old and we need to pat her haha