Fetal CRL at Week 16

Just went for an ultrasound scan yesterday and CRL of baby was only about 9.7cm. This app/other websites mentioned average should be about 11+cm? But my gynae did not mention anything and said all was ok. Is it still considered normal or is it potentially a slow growth?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me toooo smaller than app maybe those is like the ang moh size haha doctor tell me not to worry cause even if it’s small nothing we can do. Just continue to eat enough nutrients and keep a happy mind that’s best for baby. Hang in there being pregnant is a joyous occasion!

Hi, did your little one turn out ok? My sister is currently going through the same issue. she's at 19 weeks, baby measures 12cm, 3cm short of what this app says. She's quite worried

3y ago

Yes my baby still turned out fine :) In fact, when they started to measure fetal weight instead of length, my baby always exceeded the weight on the app 🙃 Haha but my gynae says my baby’s weight is still average and not big. So i think really have to +/- the estimates from the app, or double confirm w gynae. If something is not q right, they should automatically send for further detailed scanning! :)

Super Mum

This app’s measurements are all very big compared to my 2 kids too. Heh. But they are both healthy. So don’t worry:)