Colic baby who cried

Went to see the PD today and baby was said to be colic. Said it will last till baby 4 month or even 6 month. Now baby is only 2 month plus. Any mummies who have colic babies and how do you deal with all these crying? Baby will stiffen her body and cry a lot during the evening and refusing milk... really a headache

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Worst nightmare! My baby had it too. My PD prescribed me with ridwind and probiotics. I tried so many different ways to stop her from crying. Massage her, "bicycle" her, "aeroplane carry" her etc... Hang in there! Will be over soon!

4y ago

Yes let’s hang in there!

Experienced this with my baby before. I gave rid wind, one drop in the milk bottle. It helps alot! And massage baby gently and make sure you burp after each feed. Hang in there mummy! ❤️

4y ago

PD gave rid wind too! Hopefully it works. Thanks for the encouragement . Can I know your baby colic lasted for how long ?

VIP Member

my first baby was like that too, at 2nd month she started crying in the evening for hours, luckily my hubby can help me to carry her and try to calm her, it last for a month in our case

This is the worst! Your best friends will be ridwind and biogaia and if possible, switch to latching because bottle feeding results in more gas.

Try to apply telon oil on the belly, back, soles of the feet after every bath or diaper change. Stronger oil is yu yee oil

4y ago

I only apply on the tummy.. will try he feet too. Thanks

Ridwind, tummy massage, try not to overfeed

Super Mum

Biogaia