We have a nice stroller for our day-to-day use, but it seems too bulky for travelling. Any good ideas on a cheap, but easy-to-use, wont-break-easily stroller?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We used a MacLaren quest for a recent family trip and were very happy with it. Extremely lightweight (easy to get on and off escalators), easy maneuverability and roomy enough for our LO to take a nap. It doesn't recline all the way and I was worried it wouldn't let my LO sleep but he didn't seem to mind.

Read more
VIP Member

seebaby and goodbaby seems like a popular choice, although my personal opinion is that there isnt much cushioning for the seat area and might not be perfect for rough terrains. but it's light, and looks portable and cheaper than the others. check out Kiddy Palace to test them out :)

I second Babyzen Yoyo stroller too! It is easy to use and when I take taxi I can just place in front of my legs and do not need to open the car boot. It is very lightweight and easy to push too! No regret investing this stroller for my kids.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-417)

VIP Member

You can try the Babyzen Yoyo stroller. It is the first stroller in the world fully compliant with IATA guidelines for cabin baggage dimensions. It is great for travelling and for everyday use.

Post reply image

You can have a go at Capella Compact (costs about $240) from babymall.com.sg - it's lightweight and can hold a kid up to 18 kg

You can those lightweight umbrella strollers from Toy R Us, it's ranging from $39 to $59.

thanks

Wow, love Samantha's suggestion!