Do you wash your LO's toys everyday? Esp when they start to drool and put their hands in their mouths before/after touching their toys.. There are no other kids in the house.

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don't normally do that. At times, let them be exposed to little bacteria is fine. I'm the type of mummy that is not cleanliness freak. Else am afraid if they are attacked by virus, it will take longer for them to recover.

Read more
VIP Member

First round yes, after that if only when it's dirty. Or when other kids came and play, and inform us that their kids got HFMD, we will do a mess cleaning up just incase.

VIP Member

I don't wash it everyday. First time usage definately. Subsequently, when the toys are dirty, or when LO is sick..then will wash and sterilize it if necessary.

I clean my baby's toys and playmat with Pigeon hand and mouth wipes daily. Teethers will be washed 3-4 times a day, almost after each use.

for me i dun really wash once after they finish playing. maybe when it dirty . or like once a week. i find that kids need to expised some bacteria .

i use clean wet towel and wipe it everyday or every otherday.. just to make sure there's no dust not because of the drooling

VIP Member

I do not.. only washed when first used. after tt once a while when I am free which seldom comes.. hahaha

I don't wash the toys everyday. Only wash them as and when I feel it's dirty.

only wash the first round use after tat I wash only on n off when necessary

Not really just be sure to keep them clean.