will it affect?

Was hungry throughout the night but didnt wake up to have some small bits. Will it affect the baby? I am currently 7 weeks pregnant and I am constantly feeling hungry even though I ate 3 meals a day.

51 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Usually you will constantly feel Hungry when preggy. Keep healthy biscuit or cut fruits available so you can have something when the feeling to nibble comes up

VIP Member

It’s normal to feel hungry easily during the first trimester. Just have healthy meals and healthy snacks in between meals during the day will do. :)

VIP Member

I also feel hungry most of the time. What I did is instead of having 3 meals a day, try to have multiple small meals each time (6 small meals a day).

I changed my meal habits to taking small but more frequent meals, so not just 3 meals a day to ease my hunger pangs. Take care of yourself!

Dont worry wun affect, my husband told me to go back to sleep wun feel hungry anymore when i crave for mac at 4am 😊 that time was like u

5y ago

Looks like our hubs is so lazy ehh 😂

Me too.. even after eating a meal, I want to eat again. Then I'm feeling bloated and constipated. 😣

Everytime I feel hungry I get up to have even just a piece of crackers and banana and then water.

No it won’t affect your baby. Just have your proper nutritional meals as usual and have health snacks during day time

VIP Member

It won't affect the baby, the extra calories during the first trimester is still low. Maybe just hormonal cravings

You can try eating healthy snacks in between meals or split your meal into smaller portions but more frequently