will it affect?

Was hungry throughout the night but didnt wake up to have some small bits. Will it affect the baby? I am currently 7 weeks pregnant and I am constantly feeling hungry even though I ate 3 meals a day.

51 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not to worry, nothing will happen to your baby is you don't eat when you get a hunger pang. However, don't get into the habit of ignoring your hunger. Try to get regualr wholesome meals in and you needn't wait until you get super hungry. I remember I used to eat bits of fruit and nuts and other healthy(ish) snacks when I was hungry. Also, there's absolutely nothing wrong in feeling hungry all the time when you're 7 months pregnant. This is very normal.

Read more

I usually have snacks in between meals. And if you can notice you'll feel hungry every 2 hours from the last meal you ate. Its best to have small frequent diet routine to avoid Nausea and headache in the morning by the time you wake up. With regards to the nutrients, It wont affect your baby for as long as you are not dehydrated.

Read more

Im 6 weeks pregnant and i guess every meal i feel like vomitting, i dont have any cravings,but everytime i finish my food i feel like vomitting and it usually happens every after meals 😭 i cant even drink milk cos it triggers the vomitting huhu

4y ago

same here... and I really don't know what to do.. but my ob advised me to just have small frequent meals..

i'am 20days delayed and we also had PT and its positive! i have this cravings and my adbomin is aching is it normal?? and i have this weird habbit of changing my undies 3x a day because of bad odor coming from my vagina. my friend says i'm not pregnat is it true?

4y ago

Yeah better to get all check by a gynae especially for the V part & ur pregnancy

Try to drink milk before u go to bed. I had the same problem. Once I wake up in the middle of the night due to hunger.. It will take at least 1 and half hours for me to get back to sleep. After drinking the milk I don't have this issue

You will not starve the baby by being hungry. The foetus is very small in first trimester and does not need much nutrients or calories from you. But I can't sleep when feeling hungry so I usually just get up and eat

Is common and ok to full hungry. U body is providing for baby and naturally you need to input food to your body than nutrition will go to baby. If hungry wake up and make a Nestle cereal and drink.

Super Mum

My gynae advice to eat small frequent meals instead of 3 large meals. If I’m hungry, my nausea will be worse. So I will eat something. Even biscuits or glass of milk also ok

I try to get small bites when I do get really hungry. I'm afraid of acid build up in my stomach. It will cause me to vomit stomach acid if my stomach is empty. So do take note of that.

I don’t think it’s necessarily how often you eat but what you eat that’s important and affects your baby. As long as you’re eating healthy stuff every time.