Brown Discharge

*Warning* sorry if this picture grosses you out mummies. But would like to know if anyone is experiencing or experienced this type of brown discharge pls and now already on 2nd and 3rd trimester now? Im in week 7. I've been given duphaston but still having brown discharge. Monday is my next appointment. Quite worried.

Brown Discharge
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I experienced this during my 1st pregnancyand i immediately rush to see my gynae. Unfortunately, mishap happened. With my 2nd pregnancy, i had the same issue but baby is healthy and heartbeat is strong. Duphaston will be given and to take daily which normally for 1st 3 months. If you are worry then will recommend you to call ur gynae and not wait till ur next appt.

Read more

Thank you all for your responses! Appreciate the kind advices and sharing your experiences with me. Just came back from seeing my gynae and thank god, everything is okay and normal. Baby heart is beating as well. Doc says it's old blood coming out as she didnt see anymore bleeding. Will take care of myself and just rest as much. Thank you!

Read more

I had this brown discharge when i was week 9. I was very worry and went to saw doctor. He said that one is just old blood and no worry. It is not harm. But if you have any sign more like cramp or contractions or red blood discharge. Better go see doctor. But for me.it is normal. Dun worry and stay safe

Read more
4y ago

Thanks for sharing, Jenny! Feel better abit. Hope so too 🙏

Super Mum

This is still a possible sign of threatened miscarriage, for which you’re already on duphaston. Please try to get as much rest as possible, don’t do housework or strenuous activities, and see your gynae on Monday. If there’s fresh blood that comes out or you have severe pain, please go to A&E

4y ago

Yeah I was cooking and standing alot that day. Now on bed rest all the way till my appointment. Thanks for your advice.

VIP Member

Same as you in first trimester...please bed rest..just stay at bed and don’t work too much or lift heavy things..eat well although its hard..don’t worry too much..everything will be okay..take care

4y ago

Aamiin yaa Rabbal Alamin 🤲🙏🏻 no worries..take care ❤️

VIP Member

May be full bedridden is best for u .. if it’s inc better go to emergency immediately.. tc hope everything will be alright

4y ago

Thank you 🙏

Super Mum

Pls be on bedrest till you see your gynae. Take care, mummy!

VIP Member

Best to consult your gynaecologist on Monday, take care!

4y ago

Ok thank you.

oh my wife same