Did the morning sickness got better from week8? Because my morning sickness was not as bad as week 6, 7. Is that normal?

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It is normal. I am week 20 and morn g sickness turns worse. It had stopped on week 18 to 18 around 10 days but it came again since I got sick. Everyone is different!! Take care mummy!!

Hi, it depends on individual. Some of the mums are lucky that they do not have any morning sickness at all. But some of them have it all the way till they give birth.

I was like u. Strangely enough, the very first day I hit week 8. My next appointment with gynea is at week 9. Praying everything is ok.

TapFluencer

Usually the first trimester is the most difficult and challenging. After that morning sickness gets better or disappears altogether

yes normally it gets better after 3-4 months even though for some it persists through out the pregnancy period.

my wife is in week 9 now and when the tv is too loud or when the lights are too bright, she will feel nauseous.

Usually will last until end of first trimester or may continue to second trimester. Depends on individuals

Mine definitely improved after the 8th week too. For me, the second trimester was the absolute best!

Super Mum

I've been vomiting since wk 6.. I'm now wk 8.. I'm hoping for the best

VIP Member

It may persist until week 13 or 14 and usually get better from 2nd trimester onwards.