Did the morning sickness got better from week8? Because my morning sickness was not as bad as week 6, 7. Is that normal?

36 Replies
Write a reply

It really depends, not always the same...

Super Mum

Differs with individuals. Mine got better from week12 onwards. That’s when I finally got a lil bit of appetite to eat as well. I was thankful that I had no projectile vomiting, only bad nauseous that made me want to stay in bed all day long. I used seabands which helped a lil & made sure I munch on plain crackers throughout the day so I won’t feel the gastric which would make the nauseous worst.

Read more
VIP Member

individual of us are diff. i was still vomiting when i m in my 2nd trimester

That's good news actually. It depends on the individual. For some it lasts till 14 weeks to feel completely fine again. Then there are also those who have it all the way till pregnancy.

Super Mum

It will get better from 12 weeks onwards. At least for my case.:)

VIP Member

Mine definitely improved after the 8th week too. For me, the second trimester was the absolute best!

yes mine started at week 8 too.

yes normally it gets better after 3-4 months even though for some it persists through out the pregnancy period.

Hi, it depends on individual. Some of the mums are lucky that they do not have any morning sickness at all. But some of them have it all the way till they give birth.

I had morning sickness from Week 5 all the way to Week 10. Vomit atleast 8-10 times a day. Could not keep in any food or water. But once I reached my Week 11 I suddenly felt better. No more morning sickness. Try to keep yourself hydrated. Listen to your body and just rest well. It will get better!!

Read more
1y ago

Does your appetite increase after week 12 and complete able to digestion food as normal? I still have problem digestion my food though my symptoms are better.