I m on 28 weeks pregnant. Plz share your views. My baby moves a lot and kicks very frequently I m really concern .. why? Is it unusual or ok?

34 Replies
Write a reply

very ok. the more they move the better it is.. u know that they are ok in there,..... when they dun move, u will be worried

Yes its totally normal. In fact good that baby is moving. That means baby is well. It would be alarming if baby aint moving. So id rather baby be moving :)

Its fine, be happy that you've got an active baby. Embrace the moment!

It is definitely very normal. Ur baby now have lesser space inside that's y u are feeling the kicks more n more. Soon ur dr will be telling u to count n keep tracks of the number of kicks per day !

Hey there, Yes, baby is moving a lot is normal. Baby's wake and sleep is different from urs so u may also find more active at certain times of the day especially at night when u trying to sleep. Baby is growing bigger and the space to move freely is getting lesser so it will get more and more prominent. U shld only be concerned if baby doesn't move enough. Enjoy this magical time and communicate with baby too :)

Read more

Hey, It is absolutely fine. It tells you that your baby is fine and kicking. When I was pregnant I could even make out the punch of the baby on my tummy. This is a good news that you can feel the baby moving as it also gives you the idea that baby is doing fine. Enjoy these moments and share with your husband as well. When the baby is still in the womb, this feeling really makes you elated.

Read more

As you get towards 3rd trimester, your baby's kicks are definitely more prominent. It's a good sign. You will probably notice the kicks are quite strong when you're lying down - and very soon you will be able to see the elbow punches and kicks on your belly. Enjoy this feeling!

Read more

This shows that ur baby is active which is a good sign.

Normal~ enjoy it

It’s ok. Just rmb frequent movement is good